From Start to Finish
As we see the first signs of Spring it reminds us that April is not far and therefore the financial year end for many of our clients.
So we thought it might be useful to include all the different stages so you know what to expect.
How does it all work….
- When it’s getting close to your financial year end we issue a year end checklist which tells you all the information that we need from you. Once you’ve received your checklist, let us know when you can provide the information so we can get the work booked in.
- When we receive the information we do our first checks and will come back to you with any questions that we have or request any further information that we may need. This is normally within two weeks of receiving the information.
- Once we get your responses, we complete the numbers, transfer them to the formal accounts format and produce the tax returns. This is normally within two weeks of receiving the responses.
- We then send you the financial statements and tax returns for your review and meet or Skype to talk through and get them signed off electronically.
- Once they are signed off we file the accounts and tax returns and send you a reminder of when to pay the tax.
If you have a deadline for the completion of the accounts, such as a mortgage renewal or AGM, please let us know with as much notice as possible.
If you are unsure about any of the stages or what you need to provide then please do contact us.
By Sam Pratt, FCCA