Are you going through year end payroll and wondered what all those forms meant?
Here’s a snap shot:
- P11—this is what you, complete throughout the year showing who has been paid what.
- P30B—these are the forms you send to HMRC monthly or quarterly with payment of any PAYE/NIC and Student Loan deductions. Or you may pay online, and that online payment is equivalent to the P30 form. You can use a form P32 to summarise the payments you make.
- P14—this form summa-rises for each employee their pay and deductions at the end of the tax year.
- P35—this form summa-rises all the P14s for the employer.
- P60—this form is similar to the P14, but is given to each employee so they have a record of what they were paid.
- P11D—this form is completed at year end and states the taxable benefits each employee has received.