Our mission is to champion responsible business, putting our People, our Community, our Planet, and our Clients, at the core of how we work.
We recognise our biggest asset is our People. There is no one way to bring out our brilliance. We continuously learn and adapt and work in new ways so that we can all reach our potential. We believe if people work flexibly in their chosen surroundings, doing what they’re good at and enjoy. But with support and the right technology then they, and we, will be great.
Our commitment is to: Provide a package of support to our People so that they can be great. We will meet our commitment by being a Living Wage Employer, and providing to our People benefits such as Employers Pension Contributions and Childcare Vouchers as standard. We will also provide training and technology to enable our People to reach their potential.
We recognise the importance of our community to enable us to thrive. Everything we do must be of benefit to the communities in which we operate.
Our commitment is to: Raise awareness of ethical and environmental best practice and have a positive impact in the community’s in which we operate.
We will meet our commitment by:
- Allocating 4 hours a month for each of our People to do volunteer work at an organisation they feel passionate about
- We will only work with suppliers and partners within our community who meet basic ethical and environmental criteria, and we will review these regularly
- We raise awareness of ethical and environmental best practice within our community
- And lastly, we engage with young people to raise awareness of financial management and share knowledge and experience to help them build successful and satisfying careers
We recognise that the Planet is fragile and that as people and a business we have a duty to care for it. We work to have a positive impact on our Planet.
Our Commitment is to:
- Perform a full assessment of the business’ impact on the environment on an annual basis,
- Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficient use of those resources,
- Manage waste generated from our business applying the mantra; ‘Reduce, Reuse, Recycle’,
- Manage our business operations to prevent pollution, and,
- Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements to which we subscribe.
To meet our commitments we will:
- Measure and take action to reduce the carbon footprint of our business aiming to reduce our carbon emissions as a percentage of turnover by 10% year on year,
- Offset any remaining carbon emissions,
- Buy local, recycled or reused materials wherever possible, and,
- Walk, cycle or take public transport and seek to work with local clients to minimise business miles.
We recognise that working with the right clients is the best for our business, for our people and for our clients. So we work with clients who care about the world and who are passionate about their mission. We listen and learn from our clients so that we create a service they want. We become indispensable to our clients. We do this by providing a hands on, tailored service, to fill the void for those businesses without in-house financial expertise.
Our Commitment is to: Work with clients who care about the world and who are passionate about their mission and in all the work we do to follow the ICAEW Code of Ethics which has 5 fundamental principles to guide members behaviour; integrity, objectivity, professional competence and due care, confidentiality, and professional behaviour.