Part time sub-contract bookkeeper required to work across a variety of clients.
- Holds recognised qualifications or relevant recent experience of at least 2 years in performing bookkeeping roles across a range of types of clients.
- Experience at using a variety of accounting software and excel, evidence they are able to learn and apply bookkeeping principles across different software.
- Some experience at using Xero is preferable.
- Experienced at completing VAT returns.
- Experienced at providing services direct to clients; understanding the importance of customer service.
- Experience of working with small businesses including owner managed businesses.
- Has the following attributes:
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written English to a professional business level
- Strong time management and organisational skills – is able to work across a number of different projects/clients and managing work to meet deadlines.
- Finds it easy to grasp new concepts and is used to generating solutions to problems.
- Is a self starter who is highly motivated to do a good job and develop themselves.
- Strong interpersonal skills including:
- Ability to present ideas coherently
- Active listening skills
- Is able to hold up a conversation and make small talk with a variety of people
- Understands the importance of the environment and communities in which we work and live. Already applies ‘green’ concepts in their personal and work lives and is keen to learn more about sustainable working practices.
- Able to provide 2 satisfactory references from previous clients/employers.
Craker Business Solutions will provide training to the right candidate on areas where further experience is required.
The position is ideal for a freelance bookkeeper, who is looking to increase their portfolio of clients.
Craker Business Solutions operates flexible and virtual working practices to ensure all staff are able to work around non-work commitments.
Please note, there is a lively dog in our home office, so applicants will need to be ok with dogs.
Please send CVs to Danni Craker at firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on 6th May 2013.